Skip to main content
Download this infographic to find the answer to the most frequently asked questions concerning thermal desorption
- I’m not working with air samples, so why would I need thermal desorption?
- Don’t I need liquid cryogen to achieve a wide target analyte range?
- Can I analyse target and non-target compounds?
- Can I analyse reactive species using thermal desorption?
- Is TD suitable for semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs)?
- I have volatile analytes and very humid samples. Can I still use TD tubes?
- Is thermal desorption a ‘one-shot’ technique?
- I don’t archive my samples, so why would I need re-collection?
- How should gas standards be introduced for calibration and QA using tubes?
- How do I validate correct calibration?
10 questions asked about thermal desorption