Advanced near-real-time instrument for uninterrupted monitoring of air-borne chemical warfare agents & toxic industrial chemicals
TT24-7NRT™ meets the demand for near-real-time continuous monitoring of chemical warfare agencts (CWA) and toxic industrial chemicals (TIC), with no gap in sampling or “blind spots”. Its tandem trap technology provides exceptional 100% data capture at the lowest level of detection to reliably meet worker protection and general population limits.
This automated instrument is cryogen-free, and offers helium-free operation, making it the ideal TD system for those needing to continuously monitor in remote, mobile, or discreet locations. Importantly, its rapid response to changes in airborne concentrations allows the risk of exposure to hazardous chemicals to be minimised.
Advantages of TT24-7NRT
- No blind spots – The use of two focusing traps working in tandem ensures 100% data capture.
- Lowest detection limits for CWAs and TICs– Using a wide range of sampling flows (up to 1 L/min) and quantitative trapping, TT24-7NRT delivers outstanding sensitivity.
- Wide analyte range – Trapping temperatures as low as -30ºC, backflushed trap desorption and inert, optimised flow paths allow quantitative detection of nerve and blister agents, ‘sticky’ or high boiler agents and very volatile toxic industrial chemicals.
- Highly time-resolved data – Used in conjunction with fast GC cycle times, TT24-7NRT provides confident detection and fast alerts to chemical events.
- Easy remote deployment – Multi-Gas technology enables the use of gas generators, minimising deliveries to site. TT24-7NRT is compatible with hydrogen and nitrogen carrier gas, as well as helium to support legacy methods.
- Optimised unattended and continual operation - Automatic sequence restart, continuous system health monitors, preventative maintenance counters, and programmed remote diagnostic routines combine to guarantee robust unattended operation.
- Cost saving – The reliable electrically-cooled focusing traps eliminates the expense and inconvenience of liquid cryogenic cooling and removes the risk of ice blockages thus maximising uptime.
- Precision and data quality - Automated addition of an internal standard to the focusing traps during analysis monitors the instrument performance over extended periods of continuous running, this enhances the quality of your data.
- Laboratory integration – TT24-7NRT is compatible with GC and GC–MS from all major manufacturers, minimising the upfront investment required to investigate new TD markets for your lab.