Multi-tube thermal desorber with advanced upgrade options
UNITY–ULTRA-xr™ is an automated thermal desorption system for the rapid and unattended sampling of up to 100 sorbent tubes in a single sequence. Additional options include autosamplers for canister, bag or on-line analysis. The UNITY–ULTRA-xr is the ideal platform for labs requiring the flexibility to expand their capabilities to extended analyte ranges and varied sample types while maximising sample throughput.
Benefits of UNITY–ULTRA-xr
The UNITY–ULTRA-xr offers all the benefits of the UNITY-xr, plus:
- Enhance throughput – Capacity for up to 100 3½-inch tubes and the ability to use overlap mode allow you to maximise productivity (for example, by running samples unattended all weekend).
- Security and reliability – Tubes remain capped at all times, thereby making automation mechanically simple and avoiding sample contamination and/or analyte loss.
- Simplified chain of custody – Tracking errors are eliminated by the on-board TubeTAG read/write functionality, which automatically updates tube and sample information during analysis.
- Future-proof – Additional modules allow automated sequencing of canisters, bags and on-line samples – making UNITY–ULTRA-xr the perfect platform for expansion as the needs of your lab grow.
- Wide concentration range – The availability of sample stacking increases sensitivity, while the ability to vary split ratios from splitless to 125,000:1 means that high-abundance and trace-level analytes can be monitored using the same UNITY–ULTRA-xr instrument.
- Peace of mind– With quantitative sample re-collection for repeat analysis, the UNITY–ULTRA-xr offers simple method/data validation and overcomes the ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems.