Multi-tube thermal desorber with advanced re-collection options
UNITY–ULTRA-xr Pro™ is our highest capacity, automated thermal desorption system for the unattended sampling of up to 199 sample tubes in a single sequence. Its automated re-collection of tube and trap desorption split flows is unique to Markes and provides the most comprehensive re-collection options and enhanced sample security. It is ideal for laboratories needing to rapidly process large numbers of tube-based samples and take full advantage of the options for sample re-collection and automated re-analysis.
Benefits of UNITY–ULTRA-xr Pro
UNITY–ULTRA-xr Pro offers all the benefits of the UNITY-xr, plus:
- Maximum productivity – Overlap mode and capacity for up to 199 × 3½″ tubes allow you to maximise sample throughput – for example, by running an unattended sequence over several days.
- Advanced re-collection – With fully automated quantitative sample re-collection from all split flows, UNITY–ULTRA-xr Pro offers sequenced repeat analysis and simple method/data validation, as well as overcoming the ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems.
- Enhanced sensitivity – Stacking of multiple tube samples on the focusing trap of UNITY–ULTRA-xr Pro increases sensitivity for samples restricted by breakthrough or time limitations.
- Wide concentration range – The unbeatable split range (splitless to 125,000:1) enables both high-concentration and trace-level samples to be analysed on the same instrument.
- Reliable analysis – Tubes are sealed at all times with DiffLok™ caps, which simplifies automation and avoids sample contamination and/or analyte loss.
- Reduce risk of error – The on-board TubeTAG read/write functionality automatically updates tube and sample information, meaning a robust chain of custody.