Multi-tube thermal desorber for high-throughput automated analysis
TD100-xr™ is an automated thermal desorption system for the rapid and unattended processing of up to 100 × 3½-inch sorbent tubes in a single sequence. It’s the perfect thermal desorption unit for high-throughput analytical laboratories needing to process large numbers of tube-based samples automatically.
Benefits of TD100-xr
- Enhanced throughput – Capacity for up to 100 tubes and the ability to use overlap mode allow you to maximise productivity (for example, by running samples unattended all weekend).
- Peace of mind– With quantitative sample re-collection for repeat analysis, TD100-xr offers simple method/data validation and overcomes the ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems.
- Broad analyte range – TD100-xr is compatible with analysis of VOCs from C3 to C44, including reactive and thermally labile species.
- Wide concentration range – The option of sample stacking for increased sensitivity, and the ability to vary split ratios from splitless to 125,000:1, enable high-loading and trace-level analytes to be monitored using the same TD100-xr instrument.
- Low running costs– Rapid operation of the electrically-cooled focusing trap eliminates the cost of expensive and hazardous cryogen, and the associated risk of ice blockage of the flow path.
- Standard-method compliance – Tube and flow-path leak testing, water management options, and addition of internal standards ensure full compliance with key methods, such as those issued by the US EPA, Chinese EPA and CEN.
- Secure, reliable analysis – Tubes remain capped at all times, so avoiding sample contamination and/or analyte loss.
- Simplified chain of custody – The on-board TubeTAG read/write functionality automatically updates tube and sample information during analysis.
- Advanced software control – Automated intelligent diagnostics and troubleshooting, usage and maintenance counters, rapid method set-up and customisable limits help to maximise uptime.
- Cross-platform compatibility – The short, heated transfer line means that TD100-xr can be installed on all major makes of GC and GC–MS.