Passive sampling & its pivotal role in the 'greener' sampling of VOCs
This webinar introduces thermal desorption and discusses how the options available for passive sampling can be best applied to a variety of VOCs in a range of situations. The webinar also discusses the advantages and disadvantages of each option, with tips and tricks for successful measurement.
By attending this webinar you will learn about:
- The power of passive sampling and why it works.
- Challenges and how to overcome them.
- Application areas – established and emerging.
- Recent developments in passive sampling.
- Sampling and analysis technologies.