Helium leak detectorC-HLD
The helium leak detector is a portable, highly sensitive instrument designed to detect the location of helium carrier gas leaks in thermal desorption and GC systems. Gas leaks are indicated with both an indicator lamp display and an audible alarm. The long, flexible probe makes it convenient to detect small and hard-to-reach gas leaks.
- More reliable and convenient than using soap solution
- Sufficiently sensitive to detect very small leaks (<1 mL/min)
- Can be set to detect eight different gases
Showing 1/1 results
Helium leak detector
Includes USB charger. Not available in Australia, Russia & Taiwan.
- Dimensions: 50 mm (W) × 20 mm (D) × 111 mm (H)
- Weight: 95 g
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium ion battery installed
- Detector: Thermistor-actuated thermal conductivity cell
- Battery life: 5 hours of continuous use (fully charged)
- Recharge time: 2.5 hours (rechargeable through a USB port)
- Accessories: USB cable (1 m), sample gas filter (probe built-in), referential gas filter (built-in)
- CE certification: CE-certified
- Warranty: 1 year (return to base)
- Gases detected: Any gas having a different thermal conductivity than air
- Sensitivity: Helium 0.005 mL/min (standard range) or 0.0005 mL/min (high range)
Using the detector for gases other than helium is easily achieved by changing the polarity setting.